Gujarati Stenographer Book Free Download ((INSTALL))
Download >>> https://bltlly.com/2qyw49
Gujarati Stenographer Book Free Download
Pay slip for 10,000
prescribed form given below shall be filled and forwarded to the concerned Customer Support Officer within 5 working days from the date of
appointment and proof of registration.
The 8 to 12 category of employees will have to submit the pre-selected expiry date for their respective age groups.
The 30 to 36 category of employees will have to submit the expiry date for their respective age groups.
The 35 to 44 category of employees will have to submit the expiry date for their respective age groups.
The 40 plus category of employees will have to submit the expiry date for their respective age groups.
Items to be kept in mind
1. The DD is required to carry out his own medical examination every time the salary is revised or after six months of service.
2. The periodical medical examination is required to be on a standing order from the employee’s Â MVNL, as prescribed by the concerned DG. It is obligatory for the family doctor to send a final medical report (in letter format) to the Divisional Railway Manager for verification and approval.
3. The employee is to be granted leave, including leave of absence under the Companies Act, 1956 (â€¦) for the purpose of medical treatment.
4. Â Six monthsâ€™ notice for termination of employment is required to be furnished to the employee, unless there is a contract or agreement to the contrary, for any reason of any vacancy.
5. The DD may be granted â€˜Leave with Payâ€™ (subject to the provisions of extant rules), during the period of medical treatment, to facilitate his absence from duty. Such leave with pay shall be retained in the employeeâ€™s record and be advanced to the appropriate stage on completion of his medical treatment.
6. For infants below the age of three years, no specific treatment is prescribed but the child must be examined at least once in two months, and children between 3 and 12 years must be examined at least once in three months.
7. When a medical condition is obvious and treated, there is no second examination on the same condition.
8. When treatment for a medical condition is prescribed, the employee must strictly follow the treatment prescribed and report back to his medical officer when the treatment has been completed.
9. The employee must have a medical certificate on an approved standard medical form,
story begins in a run-down home in a small, Midwestern town where a woman goes missing on her birthday, and her daughter, Eva, reflects on the life she leads from the letters in her mother’s desk. Like her mother, Eva works as a dry cleaner’s assistant; her job includes clipping coupons and making copies for the people who bring their own clothes to be cleaned. Above all, she and her sister, Margo, still live with their mother, who has recently been in a strange and prolonged depressive state. Eva and Margo’s father, recently dead, leaves a letter in his will for them to share only the most valuable things in his collection of nineteenth-century American toy soldiers. It is an inheritance the sisters choose not to share, but their mother, plagued by guilt, drives them to the Small Tobe Quayle Antiques & Curio Shop and leaves her only money on the counter. Within the shop, hidden behind a bust of Jefferson Davis, is a beautiful ring he gave to Eva’s mother, and in the vault, behind a painting of John Winston was a fancy, compact cashbox purchased in Amsterdam. The cashbox, while closed, is found to contain $1,000,000 in hundred-dollar bills. Eva and Margo, however, are suspicious of the shopkeeper and his wife, « Mrs. Gus » and « Storky » Hackmaster, and wonder whether the mother’s niece, Bumble Hackmaster, has become suspicious and has instructed them, their mother, to find a way to dispose of the cashbox. As Mrs. Hackmaster hangs the painting, she becomes sick, and in her final moments, she asks Eva if she likes old paintings and reveals to her that she stole the money from a robbery. In a last act of generosity, she leaves all of the money for her family.
At the funeral, Eva receives a menacing letter from a collection agency, informing her that Margo has sent an old dress to be cleaned. In the basement, Margo has secretly packed the dress in a box marked « Kleenex » and keeps a makeshift firing squad as a ruse to ensure that if they are ever caught with the cashbox, she can blame them. As Eva opens the box, she receives another letter, ostensibly from her mother’s friend, Marjorie, who reveals that Margo has lied to Eva about